Monday, July 27, 2009

Keeping in touch with our inner child


Muddy Buddy 2009 was a blast...or so I thought until I saw this picture of Jules coming down the slide. I guess Muddy Buddy and Land Rover thought this was pretty damn funny themselves because I got this postcard in the mail on friday. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the chair when I saw this one.

I should probably explain a few things. Our team name is 2 Dirty Bra-wds (to help explain our attire). And I have to tell you, this is the best race of the year in my opinion! Everyone dresses up to do this ride & run. It's <>

Left to right: Me, Jules, Marc & Kevin (my hubby)



Crusin' through the mud pit...



Marc, Kevin, Me & Jules...sober :)




The crew, minus Kristina & Richard.
L-R: Marc, Kevin, Me, Jules, Natalie & Randy

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment