Friday, October 8, 2010

The Mini G Project - Week 21

This process of growing another human being is a wild experience. I swear that this little girl already has an attitude and I told Kevin she has some of his mothers blood coursing through her veins already.   :D 

I picked up these "bellow the belly" maternity pants and she has made it very clear that she is not happy with them. They invade HER space and she has been very good at communicating her discontent. Suddenly, we are no longer "sharing" my body - she thinks she is in control already and throwing temper tantrums when life isn't to her liking. Oh man, I think Kevin and I are in for it. I also bet all my chips on black, reassured by Kevin's cool cucumber demeanor and my history of being an angelic child ;)  - I had imagined we would be walking down easy street with the most even tempered, happy baby in town. Now, I'm not so sure. I think we are in for a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment